If you’ve ever lived in a dorm (or currently do), you know the challenges: noisy roommates, prison-like dimensions and zero storage. Below is the list of essentials that’ll define your space without building walls.
- For the ultimate seat to mold to your body, the large Money Beanbag chair is it- once you’re in, you won’t want to get out! Perfect for dorm room furniture or just for fun, big oversized it can double up as sleeping bag!
- The Lamp swivels to put light where you need it – plus, it charges and plays music from your iPhone.
- Kate Spade Speakers that double up as artwork. Get yours at Saturday
- Every surface counts when you’re battling zero square footage. Even a tissue box! Buy this multipurpose tissue box at Amazon
- Fog-resistant mirror suds up without missing a spot. Fog free shower mirror is available @ Urbanoutfitters
- Okay, this clap on, clap off clock might annoy your bunkmate, but its pretty hilarious. Now available @ All+Modern
- This unique hanger Hanger helps you save space in the wardrobe, as it holds 5 pairs of pants.